How much does it cost to apply to each program?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.
What is the Cost of Studying and Living in Australia?
As an international student, your tuition fees are payable before you study. You can use the Course Search on our website to find courses and see details such as their tuition fees.
The list below gives you an indication of the range of course costs for different types of qualifications as provided by Study in Australia Government web site.
- School - $7,800 to $30,000
- English language studies - Around $300 per week depending on course length
- Vocational Education and Training (Certificates I to IV, Diploma and Advanced Diploma) - $4,000 to $22,000
- Undergraduate Bachelor Degree - $15,000 to $33,000
- Postgraduate Masters Degree - $20,000 to $37,000
- Doctoral Degree - $14,000 to $37,000
All costs are per year in Australian dollars.
Aside from accommodation, your weekly expenses will most likely include groceries or eating out ($80 to $200), gas and electricity ($60 to $100), phone and internet ($20 to $50), public transport ($10 to $50) and entertainment ($50 to $100).